The Dallas Studio
Fully-equipped, 10,300 ft² Dallas photo studio in Irving
We opened our photo studio in Dallas in May 2012 with the main intention to serve two large on-going retail customers in the area. But over the course of the last few years, Rimagine Dallas established itself as one of the leading local studios. The studio is fully-equipped and is based in Irving (Dallas) and stretches over a total area of 10,300 sq ft. It is a ground-floor studio making product drop-offs and pick-up’s easy and convenient.
Kevin and Craig are experienced commercial photographers, shooting for retail companies, brands and advertising agencies on a regular basis. Michael, Craig and Christy, our in-house retouchers, ensure that every image we take look at its best. Shadee manages every aspect of each shoot, so that you can relax and focus on your core business.
- 10,300 sq ft shooting area with 15 ft ceiling
- Speedotron Black Line Lighting System
- Imacon 22 mega-pixel digital backs (x3)
- Mamiya 645 and Sinar 4 x 5 Camera Systems
- 3x fully color-callibrated 27″ iMacs
- Canon 5D Mark III
- Conveniently located 15min next to DFW airport
- Experienced producers, set and food stylists
- Extensive network of artists and talents
- Both location and studio photography offered